In this sense, Romina Ileana Nicolosi guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD ). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
• Owner: Romina Ileana Nicolosi
• NIF / CIF: X-5270901Z
• Address: Garrotxa 41 (08330) Premia de Mar
• Website: www.opening-doors.eu
Principles applied in data processing
In the treatment of your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles that comply with the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
• Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: The Owner will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which he will inform you previously with absolute transparency.
• Principle of minimization of data: The Owner will request only the data strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes requested.
• Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
The Owner will inform you of the corresponding conservation period according to the purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Holder will periodically review the lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
• Principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that its security, confidentiality and integrity is guaranteed. You should know that the Owner takes the necessary precautions to avoid unauthorized access or improper use of the data of its users by third parties.
Obtaining personal data
To navigate through www.opening-doors.eu it is not necessary that you provide any personal data. The cases in which you do provide your personal data are the following:
• By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
• When contacting through the contact forms for transportation services request.
Your rights: The Owner informs you that you have the right to:
• Request access to stored data.
• Request a rectification or cancellation.
• Request limitation of your treatment.
• Oppose treatment.
• Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from the Owner.
You have the right to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory authority, in this case, the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, if you consider that the processing of personal data that concerns you violates the Regulation.